Some of the Internet resources, which are useful for undertaking your research have been listed below:
- AuthorAid is a global research community that provides networking, mentoring, resources and training for researchers
in developing countries.
- Author guild advocate for writers' interests in effective copyright protection,
fair contracts and free expression since it was founded as the Authors League of America in 1912. It provides
legal assistance and a broad range of web services to its members.
- OpenDepot is an assured service to make research Open Access - now available for researchers worldwide.
- Para Publishing is a website of Dan Poynter, who advocates parallel publishing of books by authors and provides
guidelines in the form of tutorials.
- Digital Research Tools [DiRT] Wiki This wiki collects information about tools and resources that can help scholars (particularly in the humanities and social sciences) conduct research more efficiently or creatively.
- Social Research Methods is for people involved in applied social research and evaluation. You'll find lots of resources and links to other locations on the Web that deal in applied social research methods.
Special Search Engines
- PDF Geni enables one to search for PDF documents available on the
- PDFse: Ebooks search enables one to search for ebooks available on the
- Scholarly Kitchen is a moderated and independent blog aimed to help fulfill advance scholarly publishing and communication, and the professional development of its members through education, collaboration, and networking.
- Project Syndicate the pre-eminent source of original op-ed commentaries. A unique collaboration of distinguished opinion makers from every corner of the globe.
- SciTopics provides distilled, authoritative and up-to-date
information for researchers on scientific, technical and medical topics. Also includes few Social Science